Aim & Scope
Open Access Journal of Biomedical Science is a unique platform to collect and publish state-of-the-art scientific understanding of biomedicine and related discipline. The objective of Biomedical Journal Articles is to provide a scientific communication medium to discuss the utmost advancements in the domain of biomedical sciences. In fact, our Open Access Journal of Biomedical Science mainly aims to assemble and reserve precise, specific, detailed data on this immensely significant subject.
We also aim to bring the content that is rich and enables information sharing between like-minded readers who crave for quality content on biomedical research. The wide scope of this Journal on medical science is to aid the growth of scientific information about better medical science. Our multidisciplinary and open access publisher is a global platform to share their scientific excellence. We want to be the catalysts for information transformation and an international gateway of online content.
Our OAJBS is open to all research professional, to share their scientific excellence in the form of an original research article, review article, case reports, short communication, e-books, video articles, etc. Our Journals on Biomedical Science are self-supporting, with no dependency on any other external sources (like centers, universities) for funds and strives for the best and enhanced quality publications compete for the worldwide open access publishing market. We accept all the submissions of significant articles, which contains advanced research output aiding in forwarding the Biomedical Science are utmost welcome. All the publication articles, which will be submitted by young researchers or experts, will undergo a peer review process under the guidance of our expert editors. We always rely on the support from the members of our team that is relevantly our Authors, Editorial Committee members, advisory board, Reviewers Board and all the technical support teams all over the globe.
The main vision of our Open Access Journal of Biomedical Science is to:
- Enhance the implications and awareness among young scientists and experts about the latest emerging opportunities, continued scientific progress and breakthroughs in biomedical science and clinical research.
- To guide the efforts of participating Reviewers, we will create major awareness and deep resources.
- In order to improve people’s health, we ensure to contribute to publishing high empirical research data for the comprehensive treatment of rare diseases.
- We leave no stone unturned to establish rapid peer review processes and also to accelerate the publication of excellent research papers of their major interest.
- By disseminating grand results and noteworthy advances of scientific works and discoveries to the broader global health community we will make sure to meet the vigorously increasing demand for essential medical information.
- Assist in the dissemination of journal content to the developing world.
- Open Access Journal of Biomedical Science ensure to help global audience and scientists through prompt publication of challenging peer-reviewed articles.
Open Access Journal of Biomedical Research Articles main purpose is to ensure ethical practices to make part of publishing culture. We speak about biomedical current issues at events and in newsletters and articles.
We rely on the sole commitment i.e. to approve and publish the unbiased and the most objective scientific information on our website. Our editorial department ensures to take all required steps to maintain the authenticity, accuracy, and quality of the articles published in our Open Access Journal of Biomedical Science.
Our reviewers and the editorial board are restricted to divulge information of the manuscripts to anyone, excluding the authors. Our reviewers also have the right to confidentiality; they will remain anonymous and their comments will not be published anywhere. As prescribed by the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors, authors must adhere to the ethical standards and they are responsible for the originality and integrity of the articles they submit to us.
To protect the author’s rights and to ensure all the legal information and copyright regulations are addressed, a copyright statement is included in each and every single article, which is a mutual agreement between both the authors and the Publication. We reject the articles with the misconducts including falsification, fabrication, and plagiarism concerning unethical publishing behavior. If any malpractice is noticed, we reserve all the rights to report the incident to the funding institution, sponsoring and other appropriate authority for investigation.